1) Buses from Singapore to and fro Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malacca, Penang, Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Ipoh, Alor Setar, Kuantan, Kota Bharu (Kelantan), Kuala Terengganu and Hatyai in Thailand.
2) Buses from Kuala Lumpur (KL) to and fro Singapore, Penang, Johor, Malacca, Kuantan, Kelantan, Terengganu, Alor Setar and Ipoh and Hatyai in Thailand
3) Buses from Penang to and fro Kuala Lumpur (KL), Johor, Singapore, Ipoh, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Hatyai Thailand and various parts of Malaysia.
4) Buses from Johor to and fro Kuala Lumpur (KL), Penang, Singapore, Ipoh, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Hatyai Thailand and various parts of Malaysia.
5) Buses from Ipoh to and fro Kuala Lumpur (KL), Singapore, Penang, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Negeri Sembilan and various parts of Malaysia.
1.Can I change my coach ticket date and time?
You may email in to email@example.com to change the departure date and time of your coach e-tickets by paying a small amendment fee, the change of coach tickets is allowed only at least 3 working days before the departure (Our working days are Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm (both are GMT +8)). You can only change your e-tickets to those tickets that belonged to the same coach company of your original tickets. However, by no means, the change request will be successful each time, this is always subjected to the coach side's decision. Tickets from Starmart Express, S&S International Express, S&S International (M) Express, WTS Travel, City Express, Golden Coach Express and Unititi Express are confirmed not changeable in any circumstance.
2.Can I get a refund for cancellations?
No cancellation or refund is allowed. You are only to allow amend the departure date by fulfilling the criteria above.
3.How can I get a coach ticket/invoice after booking a seat online?
After buying online . you will receive an order summary via email from us. This order summary will serve as the e-ticket/invoice too and it will be used when you check in to exchange for a boarding ticket on the departure date. If you do not receive the email, you may login to membership => view booking history =>select departure date, click invoice to print it out. You are encouraged to print out the order summary to speed up check-in beside showing your ID. Please follow the instruction in the order summary especially about quoting the boarding code to check in into certain coach companies or waiting for the next email in the next working day to obtain an actual Ticket Number to check in into certain coach companies.